To help us to maximise your event's exposure and to reach a wider audience, an inclusion fee of £299 (plus VAT) will be charged for each event listed.
Your fee will contribute to:
• Distribution of 100,000 copies of the guide across the city.
• Creation and delivery of a promotional street banner, a supply of guides and a guide distribution bin to your venue. These must be returned at the end of the festival. Failure to do so will incur a charge of £50.
• An online guide of the Icon Design Trail with links to your event (reaching 80,000 iconeye.com unique visitors each month).
• Online exhibitor listing, including your location on the online map.
• Listings and event information will be selected by Icon's editorial team from the entries that you provide online.
All images supplied are subject to selection and/or manipulation. All content supplied will be sub-edited by our Icon Editor. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to provide the essential content and acknowledge that all the content is subject to change between submission and publishing. Please note that proofs will not be provided, except if significant changes have been made to the content to fit in with our house style. No further changes can be made to the content/images following deadline.
Invoicing for the guide will be at the end of September. You will be required to pay your invoice in 30 days of receipt.